Crest Software: Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions
- The term "Crest Software" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Parley Court, Parley Green Lane, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 5HN. Our company registration is 253374. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Crest Software’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Valesco Estimating is designed to enable you to work from an imported BoQ or from a manually created BoQ using drawings/specification.
Valesco Estimating is multi functional and by way of a common data file format allows a seamless transition from estimating to post contract status. Our estimating software has been written specifically for the Windows environment and incorporates all the facilities you would expect to find in modern Windows software plus a great deal that you would not.
VIEW ESTIMATING PAGE FOR MORE...
Valesco Valuations is an essential tool for both the client and contractor's QS, Valesco Valuations is more than simple valuation software.
Valesco Valuations can be used independently or in conjunction with our estimating system Valesco Estimating (estimate data from other systems is readily imported by means of a text file).
VIEW VALUATION PAGE FOR MORE...
Take Control by implementing Crest Software’s leading construction and engineering software solutions with the confidence that your management tools are supported by construction professionals who understand your precise requirements.
CS PROJECT is the premier tool for planning and monitoring projects of any size.
VIEW PLANNING PAGE FOR MORE...
CrestDOCS is a comprehensive drawing and document management system
Designed to control the day-to-day issue and receipt of drawings, drawing approvals, requests for information (technical queries), site instructions and other contract correspondence (including emails) and documentation.
VIEW DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT PAGE FOR MORE...